|Published||:||August 25, 2015|
|Downloaded||:||1,000,000 – 5,000,000|
|Android Version||:||2.2 and up|
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a “Private” education to remove ads and make the school your own – starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you want it to. And unlike the sims with numerous micro purchases, just ONE small payment unlocks the whole game for life.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to prioritize objects, without to prioritize furniture)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
– Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
– If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the “Population” option low.
– “Speed Up Frame Rate” sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on “Speed Up Clock”.
– Head to the “Display” options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at:
Download School Days 1.070 Now!